Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sundays

The Glenrock Bird

Its been a little while since I've blogged... We've been swamped working to keep The Glenrock Bird and Open Range Magazine afloat in this economy.  I would imagine all small business owners, especially publishers of small newspapers, are having a very tough time. Hopefully, those of you in that category like myself, have an incredible crew like the crew that keeps The Glenrock Bird and Open Range Magazine  above water.  Its Sunday night.. and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to stop by and tell everyone to keep their Faith, believe in what you are doing, and know that God is here to help us over any obstacle that becomes an object that is in our way.  Here's to 2010 everyone!  But before we get to the other side of this year, let me wish everyone a very Merry and very Blessed Christmas in beautiful and Historic Glenrock, Wyoming  and beyond!

God Bless,
Amanda Smith - The Glenrock Bird and Open Range Magazine
www.openrangemagazine.com
www.theglenrockbird.com