Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Glenrock Bird and Open Range Magazine IDEA LIGHTBULB just popped on!

The Glenrock Bird and Open Range Magazine lightbulb just popped on in my head and I had to get up (at 3am) and start writing.  Have you checked out the digital version of the latest issue yet?  Its chock full of incredible articles and stories on the real western way of life in the west, and living the western way of life East Coast Style... :)  Its pretty awesome.  So if any of you on the East Coast would like to submit articles that depict the western way of life, east coast style... please send it on in!  We'd love to hear from you!
Be sure and read all of my blog entries... they are informative, thought provoking, sometimes emotional and sometimes hilarious... but always a good read, if I do say so myself.  :)

God Bless, and Merry Christmas Eve!

Amanda Smith
Editor
Open Range Magazine
The Glenrock Bird